Monday, January 19, 2009

Anyone Have a Rock that I can Crawl Under?

So, I'm on Facebook all day. Seriously. ALL DAY. I'm not ashamed of this, but I know it's ridiculously excessive. I have a lap top, and I leave it open in my living room. When I have a spare second I check out my page, my email, Perez Hilton. I'm not sitting in front of it nonstop, but I do check it a lot.

Anyway, I don't really like to Instant Message my friends because I know I don't really enjoy it when people IM me. Facebook is kinda my alone time, my time to veg out and do my own thing. However, if I see my husband pop up on my available friends list, I'm totally going to IM him. And I did it today.

"Hey bitch." Heehee, I crack myself up.

"Meeting with Mr. Big Game, don't write again." He writes back.

Whoops! So I shut him down and didn't think much of it, until he called me later.

"So, I was in a meeting with Mr. Big Game, the Doctor, and Ms. Smarty-Pants, showing them how Facebook can be a useful marketing resource..." Begins my husband.

*Dreadful-sinking-feeling-in-stomach-and-all-over-body-flush-resulting-in-nervous-laughter*

"Was your computer screen projected?" Omg, I might hurl.

"Yes..."

*Hurling*

Luckily, this is something that my husband is capable of laughing about, and we laughed a lot! He's been with me long enough to know that I'm a total nut-job, and he's not really embarrassed by me or what I have to say.

"Well, at least I didn't ask you what you were wearing..."


No comments: