Friday, October 03, 2008

Just a Few of My Favorite Things


Just a Few of My Favorite Things*

Fireflies... I kinda miss them. We used to have a house that was backed by some state owned land. Our bedroom had a sliding glass door and we'd lay in bed and watch them. Now when I see them I'm a little sad for that life we had... Fireflies always make me a little nostalgic and wistful, but in a good way, and that's why I love them.

Van Morrison "At the Movies Soundtrack" is the album I can't stop listening to right now. It features lots of his greatest hits performed live, and a cover of "Comfortably Numb" with Roger Waters of Pink Floyd. OMG, wow! It's vocal perfection. I could drown myself in a bottle of wine listening to it over and over and over...

Boy Scouts... they sell the BEST cheese popcorn. Wait, what were you thinking? Pervert.

My Mercedes... yeah, I don't own it yet, but I will and it will be my FAVORITE thing.

Hosiery... Tights, leggings, fishnets, thigh highs, sexy black hose with that hot little line that runs up the back of the leg... yow-za! Sometimes I wish I were a call girl so I'd have an excuse to wear shit like that everyday.

I love having a pot of chili on the stove and just eating it all day. Cold weather can't come soon enough for me. As soon as the temperature dips into the 60's I'm making chili.

Tori Spelling & Dean McDermott. LOVE THEM! I want to be her best friend. Seriously, I think she would love me. She is so funny, and so real. My god, she grew up in a house with a gift wrapping room, and she is so normal. I think I'm going to invite her to Sundara with me. Would that be weird? And Dean is yummy.

I love smell of a just lit cigarette. I know, second hand smoke, blah blah blah. I'm disgusting, but I just love the smell. It reminds me of my Dad. Sometimes I you can catch a whiff of that smell when someone tosses a butt out of their car and it comes in through your car... Hmmm... I love it.

And, finally, http://www.gofugyourself.com/ is absolute perfection! I wish I were as cool as Heather & Jessica... they were on Gossip Girl. It doesn't get better than that!

I'll share more another time.. I need to focus on finishing this bottle of wine.


*That's from The Sound of Music, not Oprah (she sucks).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to your next entry!