Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Informal Poll


Informal Poll: Is it GOOD or BAD that the guy who works at the liquor store in my little town knows what I like to drink (wine) and is so bewildered when I purchase something else (beer) that he actually feels compelled to ask me about it? Is it bad that I felt I needed to explain myself to him?? I'm not off the wine, I need this beer for a party... I promise I'll be back for more wine. Don't hate me...

Anyway, have you missed me? I haven't been posting because I've been dealing with some issues. Well, more issues than usual. It's kinda one of those things that just takes over your life, you know? It really stifled my thoughts and I just couldn't think of anything else to blog about, and I certainly couldn't blog about THAT. Maybe you're curious now, but it's a moot point. I'm over it. Sorta.

But I'm back, bitches! Yeah!!

No comments: